Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I don't even remember

Posting last night. LOL. Ah well!

So yesterday was a long day, I had brief flashbacks of turning 22 and consuming too much 1800. Ouch, my head is hurting again.

Needless to say, Damien Miller saved the day (sigh - ahh Damien), he's one of my favorite players, and I celebrated. I went to bed, never heard the alarm but still woke up around 6:30am. So I skipped the gym, took a long shower and got ready for work. Tonight is our softball game, yipee. Usually we go out, but I've spent way too much money these past two weeks on nothing good for me and I may be negative in the old accounts, so I think we'll just play ball and leave. Here's a new concept, maybe I'll just go home.

2 comments:

Catch said...

your gonna play softball in this heat??? yikes! from Dr John

BZ said...

Yeah, I gotta agree with Catch - there's no f*ckin way I'd be outdoors for anything but to get to and from my air conditioned car.

Glad you're still alive, though! Sounds like you had quite the night!