Sunday, October 05, 2008

Seeing Red.

I've made substantial changes within the last few months but I haven't made one. Due to lack of funds I haven't bought clothes or gotten my hair done. I've been noticing over and over the scraggly hairs from the lack of strong conditioning and color - so I decided to box it.

Over the suggestion of the BF I opted for a red color - a color I actually despise, and it turns out - it actually looks pretty darn good! Although the BF said it was more orange than red, I don't care - I still like it.

As for the laptop debacle - I may have found a solution, though it may cost more than its worth. I'm having problems parting with it - it was a gift from my dad. It still has about $200 of cosmetic repairs needed, but its kind of a more emotional connection. Anyway, I've been searching on the internet for a duplicate that I could give to her instead. I figure it will cost me about $200 more than what she paid - but I'll give it to her as part of her birthday present. That way the transfer of files would go smoothly and we both end up with one. But then I think that's $400 that I could put into a new machine - of course, I'd have to wait for the other grand to come pulling in.

Decisions, decisions.

No comments: