Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday Morning.

Hey it's Tuesday. Funny, time flies when you're ... umm, "seeking new career opportunities" as the legal documents say.

This morning I get to head over to the new place and fill out my HR paperwork, that and verify that I passed the background and credit checks. Funny how that makes me nervous. With all the crap I went through 2 years ago with the old fiance I never know how that will pan out. Obviously the credit is not spectacular. At least I know my background checks out. I did assure them of the biggest shocker on the documents, which she said was no issue.

Of course, you know something is going to happen when you don't have money coming in - that's right ANOTHER flat tire.

I must have hit a pothole and cut the side of the tire, because it wasn't a nail like I thought. That, or my dealer just likes me coming in every two weeks and ponying up $200 for a freaking tire. Yesterday, the dude on the phone said it would be $218 with tax, I had to correct him - obviously I just coughed up the damn money for the other tires two weeks ago and the total is actually $186.89.

To top it off, my spare was also flat. Not cool. The BF has been my chauffer. So we played golf yesterday after the car got towed to the dealer. Now I just wait for my independence to come back at the hands of Boucher.

Otherwise life has been quite boring, not much to report. Things are still going well with the BF - except this no-job thing killed my sex drive quite a bit. I should be pumping like bunnies, but instead it's been 3 days - going on 4.

Ah well.

5 comments:

MD said...

What kind of tires are you cruising around on sista'?? You need to find yourself a good shop/mechanic!

Anywho, I'm glad to hear it's been uneventful (cause that's way better than drama!!)!

Anonymous said...

I never take my car to the dealership unless it has something to do with the engine. Go to Tires Plus hon. You are getting ripped off.

Lauren Elizabeth said...

Gotta love the potholes! They're everywhere!

Anonymous said...

Actually...just had to buy 2 new tires...started at tires plus...Walmart had to special order the tires but they were $50 less per tire!

Anonymous said...

As for the sex life, current job situation or not, Id be banging you every moment I have. Ever heard of a nooner? lol. Hang in there MG. Job will fall in line as will the anal sex! kidding.