Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Been away so long, so long.

The truth is with out the fancy work-ordered machine I haven't been able to steal my internet connection - so I apologize for no posts!

The new job is freaking great. I'm not screwing people for education - I'm helping them advance themselves and change their lives. It's nice sleeping at night. I got my first potential student today! I'm meeting with them tomorrow at 5:30. It's all freaking roses.

I wish there was something dramatic to report - me and the BF have never been better. Oh the wasted time on misplaced stress. I can't wait to move in with him.

My whole life is different - and it's only been a month. Wonder what the year will bring!

6 comments:

MD said...

Welcome back MG!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to hear more!!!!

Lauren Elizabeth said...

I'm so happy for you! Send some of your good vibes my way!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!
It's great to hear things are going so well. All of it is well deserved and a long-time overdue.

(When you had gone over a week without posting, I jumped to conclusions and began to fear that your new employer had demanded a "no blogging" condition as part of your new employment ... or worse ...)

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you're doing well...it's been forever and I like to see you in such a good state of mind. I miss you...

Anonymous said...

Go to Swen's Cafe or something to post. People are couting on you for entertainment.

Anonymous said...

Um, so where'd you go? It's been three weeks!