Saturday, May 31, 2008

Let me stop to care.

I'm in a weird mood today. I blame it on STC.

I realized the BF is completely Big and as I watched his and Carrie's story play out on the big screen I couldn't help praying for the happy ending because it seemed so familiar. We move in 2 weeks. I showed my apartment today, most likely it's rented. It dawned on me, there is no "my place" anymore. I had a bit of a panic attack - is this really okay? Could I afford to keep it on the side, no.

I'm not sure what the future brings anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've missed reading my favorite blog! Don't stress about what the future brings--what good will that do? I know that whatever the future brings (and I to pray that it is fantastic) you'll be able to handle it in your own awesome way. ^_^