Thursday, April 17, 2008

Getting back to me.

It's amazing how being unhappy in such an effect on everything in your life. It's been fantastic to be away from my old job. Me and the BF have never been better, I've lost weight, I've gotten more sleep. It's also nice to see how many people care.

I feel like I'm back to me - I'm funny again, I'm relaxed, it's so nice to be happy.

I am incredibly looking forward to the new job, the hours are a bit crazy - but that's okay. The pay - oh my - so much better in the long run. There will be no required networking, which means anything I choose to be a part of won't be a show. Work stays at the door, and will stay at the door.

I got a brand new spanking Blackberry, which is the answer to my prayers (why didn't we have these at the old job? They're kick a**) - I'm getting re-organized.

The BF & I have had a really great two weeks and he's mentioned that things have changed with us - it's back to what it was before I started hating my job. It's amazing to have him here. I can't believe that I almost threw it away.

We're looking at houses and I feel like this is the best decision, not in the convincing way that I used to have to do, but in the down-in-the-gut good feeling. We looked at this cute brick house that I want so bad! But, I promised we'd look at one more at least.

I'm back to me!

I get my hair done today and I'm going the gym!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow all this in two days time? Tell me your secret to losing weight MG!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like I missed an interesting week. Congrats on the new job. Blackberry, very swanky. And looking for a house too, just what I've always suggested. I'm still not convinced about the guy, but if you think it's right I say go for it.

wearingthepants said...

Congrats on the job! I'm definitely jealous of your time off!

Lauren Elizabeth said...

I'm glad everything is going so well for you! Enjoy your time off :O)