Thursday, June 22, 2006

Such glory in winning

Last night was a game I was dreading, our softball team was up against my old agency. I would like to believe I am on good terms with 80% of the agency, but the 20% I'm not are all on the softball league.

I was delighted when my boss's dog was along for the ride, it meant I'd be benched and could watch her. She did great, but she's an old pup and has been having shoulder and neck problems. She started aching and my boss walked her to her car, in the meantime I needed to go up to the plate and cover. I've never been so damn nervous. With three extra innings because we were tied, I shook hoping it would soon be over.

Bam! We hit a winning ball. It was the most awesome night ever! I love softball.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »