Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Busy Girl

I had way too much caffine yesterday - like the kind of day when you can't focus because your veins are so happy and well caffinated. I was so pumped because I'm so close to hitting my numbers, in fact I would have hit my numbers had I not lost a $2600 sale. I cleaned my desk, I went through papers, I made phone calls. At 4:00 I crashed, but not before making an appointment at the gym.

My metabolism blows. Seriously, the only way for me to loose weight is to intake an unhealthy amount of calories (we're talking 500-600 calories) and be a pheen with exercise. In the meantime, my busy lifestyle and lack of income has meant no gym membership and excessive eating out and I've gained about 25 lbs.

So I went to my appointment at my old gym. To my dismay, the cute sales guy had left and I got a new girl. She offered a great deal - no contract, no enrollment fee and best of all, a discount because of my health insurance. My $75 membership was downed to $51 and includes unlimited tanning. I signed myself up!

I started on the strict counting calories and gym regiment this morning. I've never felt better. I'll be bikini ready by winter - but at least I'll be ready!

No comments: