Monday, December 03, 2007

In 10 seconds ... TMI Post.

I'll pull my hair out. Seriously, how hard does a girl have to work to get a little loving these days?

I worked 9 hours, came home, changed into a skirt (sans the panties), hooker boots, low top, went to the store and grabbed the things to make Au Gratin potatoes, a fresh salad and stuffed pork chops. Cooked. Served the food. Cleaned not only the dishes that I made while cooking, but the supplies of 3 people since Sunday (when I cleaned everything as well) - all in the hopes that at some point he'd come behind, lift the skirt and give it to me.

But instead he watched football with my friend. Okay, so I did have a friend over - but her grandma had just died, and not to give too much information away - but sneaking sex with out her knowing it would have been an extra benefit.

And then when I took her back to my house where her car was parked, he wouldn't even come over - he wanted me to drive back to screw him, and then of course I'd have to drive back home tonight because he works at 7am.

Just screw me already! GRRR.

Did I mention my vibrator is broke. I don't get paid for 3 weeks, so I can't buy another one.

How do you spell sexually frustrated? M and E.

3 comments:

MD said...

Egads girl, do you know how many guys would kill for a girl like you??? No offense, but your BF is DENSE!

Anonymous said...

I agree with md. I think you need to seriously consider finding another BF!!!

Nina MM said...

I always break my vibrators. LOLOL

Um...I won't comment on your boyfriend, cuz hey...men are just. A trip. What else can I say? But you need to go 'head and replace that vibrator tho'.