Friday, May 08, 2009

That's all she wrote.

Back to single I guess. The BF broke up with me last night, looked me in the eyes and said he didn't love me - he hasn't. It's the worst thing anyone could say.

While I write not-so-awesome things a lot of the time, I don't focus on the many oh-so-right things. But my actions have consequences and I have to realize that. I tried all I could and got nothing. The heart break is extreme, I even have constant heart burn. But what can you do or say to take away anything? nothing.

I wanted one last hug, one last moment of affection and I just got "I don't love you." I don't think I believe it.

What will we do with our house? The dog? The trip to vegas in September? I can't help the tears anymore. All I can do is try to not let them keep coming.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

he has never deserved you. it's too bad you haven't realized that, and you won't believe us when we say it, but you really will be better off witout him. take time to be sad now, but know that before long things will be much better.

Anonymous said...

hang in there!

james brown stains said...

That first guy is right, it sux now but it will be better in the long run for you and definitly for your blog... go find a rebound.

MD said...

I agree with them all. You've expressed your doubts in him in the past, this is the best thing that could happen to you. Hopefully everything works out with the living sitch and the dog!

Angie said...

I know I'm just repeating what's already been said - but it seems like nothing will work out or be better because of this but slowly you'll start to see things are better without him. He didn't ever treat you right and you'll see it more and more as time goes on. Hang in there until then, and remember to let yourself be sad about it. In the moment, it sucks as much as you think it does...so accept that and then let it get better!

Anonymous said...

Please update us on what's going on.

Anonymous said...

So it looks like you two are back together? What changed from "I dont love you" to you are back together?

Anonymous said...

Update please!!

Anonymous said...

its been over a month... we're all curious.

Anonymous said...

Haha, he speared your pooper than dumped you!

Anonymous said...

MG is back with the BF, they never really broke up and things are fine. Not sure why she stopped posting..

Anonymous said...

then who the hell are you?

Anonymous said...

a friend of the couple.

MD said...

"things are fine" Does that mean he's stopped treating her like crap or things are back to their "normal"?

james brown stains said...

Can you please come back one more time to at least us know if you'll ever post again?

Anonymous said...

I hope you are surviving it all well. Recovering and having to do it all over again is both exciting and horrific.