Friday, June 06, 2008

This is a BLOG.

Okay, let me explain. This is not fiction, this is my life. This is my diary, except under the scrutiny of other people's eyes.

Why was I oh-so-great about my BF and then changed my mind? (A) There's a lot of space between posts and (B) because it's how I feel on any given day. Trust me, I can love him and hate him one hour apart.

And my last post was more about nerves than anything else, which I thought I kept mentioning but apparently not. My BF is great, but just like any person on the verge of the next big step, you wonder if it is the right choice.

As for my timeline, I apologize. I don't know what to say - there's not really any fantasy on this thing. It's mostly because I used to post every day, but lacking internet I try to catch people up on things and the information might get garbled.

Why did some of my posts disappear? Inside information. I tend to write on emotion before thinking things through and unfortunately there's a hand full of people who know about this blog that I wish didn't - like my ex-employer. There's just information that I don't need them to know in hindsight, especially with shared acquaintances that fill me in on what she has said about me now that I've left. So that's the straight up facts. And I'm sorry if it irks you, but this is my space to write how I feel.

If you're wondering where this is coming from - it's the rather rude Anonymous comment that I received this morning on the previous post. I do think I might know who it is that wrote it, which again makes me very happy that I've deleted things ...

Now on to other things. I switched jobs about a week ago, I'm doing PR now for a very large company. It's a temp gig but I was over the weird hours of the last job. Now I'm a 7-4:30 girl with plenty of time for me, which makes me a happy camper.

The sex thing is in check - I mean three times in one day in check. I think we'll be okay, he has a completely different libido than me but it's calming to know that he's not just interested in the "inside of me" he's interested in the inside of me. Although 2 more times a week would be okay with me.

This weather is driving me batty, one day it's 60 the next it's 80. It was 84 WITH storms today. Ick :(

I'm getting more comfortable with the move. It's still scary, thinking that for the first time in 6 years I'll be living with someone instead of on my own, first time in 8 years I'll be sleeping with someone in my bed every night. But I can do it.

3 comments:

Lauren Elizabeth said...

Maybe you should start blocking anonymous comments. If someone wants to be a dickbag they should at least give you the chance to respond to them.

Anonymous said...

WOW, I must have touched a nerve. I was just asking some simple questions to get a better understanding of what's going on. I wasn't sure if this was fact or fiction.

I'm pretty sure you and I don't know each other but if we do I'm amazed I don't know which one of my friends you are.

Coconut you can just settle down with your rude comments. I didn't do anything to you or MG, and you have no right to make statements like that! MG also had a chance to respond by OBVIOUSLY BY HER RESPONCE!!!

Anonymous said...

Its your blog, do whatever you want, who cares what anyone says?